-->

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Calling HGTV!!!

AARRRGGG!!!!

I can't tell you how aggravating it is that after nine months we are putting the house back on the market again.....and it feels like we are starting ALL OVER!

Paint has to be touched up, trees have to be trimmed, the garage has to be cleaned, the kids rooms have to be purged, things we received for Christmas have to be packed, I am painting the rest of the kitchen, Jeff is replacing tile and I am redoing the bathroom AGAIN.

Jeff and I just returned from trying to pick out a new shower curtain and accessories for the main bathroom and instead of it being fun...it was just depressing.

On the bright side.....Jeff got our taxes done and sent off this morning. YIPPEEE!!!

And...if anyone out there is reading this.....when my mom was here this past weekend we watched several movies. I highly recommend "Becoming Jane" ....the story of Jane Austen and a lost love. It of course was slow....but beautiful. It kind of made me want to take a crack at reading Jane again. SHE'S SOOOOO HARD TO READ! We decided as a family it would be easier to rent Pride and Prejudice, Sence and Sensibility, Emma and Mansfield Park and have a Jane Austen movie marathon. You could top it all of with the "The Jane Austen Book Club"...which was pretty good too! But beware....there is a lesbian couple in it. I think it was PG13.

Also...if you like westerns "3:10 to Yuma" was good....kinda violent but well acted.

OHHHH.... Almost forgot...."Martian Child"....John Cusak...... LOVED IT!! It was such a great story!!

No comments: