-->

Monday, August 4, 2008

Highs and Lows of July 2008







Well...the summer has FLOWN by and we are now 4 days into August!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?

ANYWAY...Highs and Lows

Highs...

My Uncle WIllard, Mom and cousin Frank came to visit and we got them for a WHOLE WEEK!

My bro Matt came for a visit the VERY next weekend.

I re-established contact with my cousins son through Facebook.

The DeGraffenrieds were here from Mexico.

Have I mentioned lately how much I absolutely FREAKIN'...beyond all ability to not only voice but to comprehend...LOVE MY HUSBAND.

HighISHness...

Got to see Hellboy 2!
Read tons of books.
Several Mini Motorcycle ride with Jeff

Lows...

Everyone always has to leave.

Grammy was in the hospital.

The Fourth of July kinda sucked.

Our financial situation is still in the crapper.

No comments: