-->

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Tiny Dog Rant

I am sitting here in my bed, wide awake since 4am....well awake, if not wide.....because our Chihuahua, Gidget, has decided that THIS....4am.....would be a good time to go to the bathroom!!!! For the second day in a row! She is over two years old and has ALWAYS slept through the night and NOW she decides she wants to get up at 4...like some OLD MAN. So here I am, awake and hour and a half before I need to be...and she's back in her crate SNORING! What gives? Is it the time change? Is she punishing me because I am making her stay in a playpen during the day? Which be the way is HER fault. She shouldn't crap on my floor! She's smaller than a cat. Do you think she could use a litter box? Or maybe I could just buy a cat that would mistake her for a rat and eat her.

ARRRGGG!!!

For those of you who have been following the daytime drama, "As the Ankle Turns" for the past FIVE years....which is a spin off of the REAL drama, "It Takes a Village to Raise Cheryl"....I went back to my favorite podiatrist, Jeanne O'Roarke yesterday.

I have been having some problems with my ankle lately and decided that I probably needed to have it checked out. For my troubles I will now have to have and EMG/NCV...which as far as I can ascertain has something to do with sticking some kind of needle into my ankle in combination with electricity. I am SOOOO looking forward to this.

More on that after the test.

And on the "moving" front. It looks like....unless we get an offer on the house first....we will be moving to WA Dec. 21st when the kids get out of school for the Christmas holidays. We will be leaving this house empty and living with my mom and dad until this house sells.

More on THAT soon too.

K.....Well, my alarm just went off! I should go wake the kids up.

Maybe to be mean I'll just wake Gidget up and throw her out front with Benji. It's in the 20's...that should wake her up. Her snoring is making me MAD!

No comments: