-->

Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day Snow




Snowflakes are kisses from heaven. ~Author
Unknown



The snow doesn't give a soft white damn whom it
touches. ~e.e. cummings






When snow falls, nature listens. ~Antoinette van
Kleeff

















A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look
what they can do when they stick together! ~Author Unknown



This is what I woke up to this morning.


Crazy huh?!?!


I love it though. I love the snow and as much as I am looking forward to seeing my irises and cherry trees bloom...I HATE warm weather and I had already begun to morn the lack of snow.


You would not BELIEVE how quite it is outside. All I could hear while shooting these pics was the bird singing. I found only one brave dove though. I guess everyone else was hiding in the denser bushes and spruce trees.


Anyway...HAPPY MAY DAY!! If you are in an area where you can you can...dance around a pole...as for me...I am happy enough to do one last snow dance!

1 comment:

Kath said...

WOW! Snow!
Loved the ee cummings quote. So true. I'll have to pass that on to my neighbor, Dennis, who was in an all out war against the snow this winter (and us, due to our lack of interest in shoveling every minute drop of snow off our driveway.) Also, loved your hi/low list.
Toodles!
Kath