-->

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Highs and Lows...




























In my friend Kath's blog she invited us all to post our highs and lows for the month of March. Here's mine....
Highs....
1. Jeff and I celebrating our 22 anniversary...on the 22nd.
2. Keaton and I flying to WA for his 14th birthday which was on the 6th.

3. The kids having Spring Break.

4. Shopping for and purchasing Kirsten's prom dress.

5. Kaitlyn getting her drivers license.

6. Having friends over the day before Easter.

7. Nick and Brittney bringing Connor into the world. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM...he's gorgeous!

8. Jeff getting a job here and not having to move and leave our house or friends!!

Lows....

1. Jeff getting a job here and not getting to be near my family in WA.

2. Our financial situation and my inability to deal with it.

3. Re-injuring the STUPID ankle and ending up back in the STUPID cast.

4. My dad loosing his job.

*******************

K...so Kath had 5 highs and 5 lows. I had a 8 highs because this month was so full ....and only 4 lows. My lows were pretty low though so I didn't need any more than that.
All I can say is THANK THE LORD for the extra highs!

This is a pretty cool excersise. It kinda puts things in perspective.

Thanks Kath!!

1 comment:

Kath said...

Loved your highs and lows, C. Especially the 22 years of marriage! Holy Cow! You guys make it look easy.

Love ya!
Kath